I Wish I Was A Simmons!

I know yall been missing the posts.. all 4 of yall.. But guess who's bizzack... I wish I was a Simmons because I start work today and it looks to me like Simmons kids dont really work. I mean In Run's House there is a photo shoot here in there.. a little date in the studio and a 16 page magazine but it seems like most days are chillin.. meanwhile I stay on my grind.. teaching and lesson planning and shit. But it's cool.. I love my kids. I dont even know them and I am excited. .I cant wait to see who they are.. There is a student on my roster named Taylor Hix.. HAHAHAHAHAAHA that will be great.. I am excited. Tomorrow is make or break day and I am going to make it cause I'm that deal... Finally a job I care enough about to spend my own time working it and not even mad that I aint getting paid. Not trying to figure out how I am going to steal my time back.. I love teaching... it's rough but so worth it... SO i do wish I was a Simmons cause Damn my crib aint like Run's House.. but my apartment is mine and I paid for it and I love it and I'm excited to wake up tomorrow at 5:30 so I can be definately ready to meet all the lovely students who will walk into my door wondering.. who is this chic.. she aint even as old as my mama...

I'ma be on my grind more with my blog.. I wont let the school year stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment