The Season for Peace and Nonviolence

Jan 31-Feb 28 This time is to be dedicated to being nonviolent and peaceful in thought, action and word. There's even cool stuff to do and smile card to pass along to pay it forward.

February 1- Tell someone, a family member or friend, how much you care about them. <---did this. e-mailed my cousin. Cool beans. Yay me.

February 1 Part Deux- Appreciation- Write down 10 things that you appreciate about yourself, then read it aloud.

Now because I am a nerd I am have to define appreciation so I know I am saying the right thing.
Appreciate- to be grateful or thankful for

Okay

1. I am grateful for my sense of humor.
2. I am grateful for my commitment to learning.
3. I am grateful that I remain committed to things that matter to me even when they get tough.
4. I am grateful for my ability to forgive.
5. I am grateful for my commitment to my health.
6. I am grateful that my heart is open to be loved and love freely.
7. I am grateful that I am always looking for a way to be better.
8. I am grateful that I am becoming more open to trying new things.
9. I am grateful that I can see my faults, even when I dont want to admit them.
10. I am grateful that I have chosen a career that I really do enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment