Trauma at the Toll Booth!!

Yesterday, I was taking the dope shortcut into the perimeter through good old GA 400... I had my 50 cents in my hand.. I drive up and there is a cashier AND one of those little funnel catching thingies... So I attempt to hand the money to the guy and he just looks at me and nods towards the basket.. whatever dude...So with my miniature limb I toss my change out of the window.... and clank clank... both quarters land on the floor... I panic... In Chicago its apparently illegal to open your door and pick up your change at a toll, or so says my mom..

And I dont have any other cash. WOMP!!! I asked the guy, wide eyes and frightened, if i can get my change... he makes some random gesture and I proceed to open the door.. all the while my trusty passenger is freaking out. OMG this is so embarrassing.. hurry up!!

one quarter is conveniently right at my feet.. the other has wandered off in that pesky way that change can do... but where did it roll.... I look left, then right.. on the curb, ooooH There is it by my tire.. .. ooh shit.. that's a dime... then it dawns on me. FUCK!!!!! its under the car... ick...

I crouch down.. aware of the line of cars forming behind me.. but cracking up all the while, why Passenger Patty is still yelling at me to hurry up LOL... I find the quarter and toss it in and Laugh my ass off... the guy in the booth.. not so amused...


Only me!

1 comment:

b.goody said...

Oh, it's illegal here? That's why there is always so much change.
Let this be a lesson to you to get one of those electronic passes...

Post a Comment