GLEE ME

I love Glee.. It's awesome... GLEE ME!!

I loved the duets. I love singing and dancing and the joy in it.. I love the idea that music can convey ideas and feelings that mere words can never impart. Born Again... River Deep, Mountain High, Happy Days are Here Again.. ahhh I need to see a musical now

With so much crappy music.. I think I enjoy the hour of good singers, in perfect pitch that make my hairs stand on end. :-) I love it.. I just love it.

I am lucky. I want to see Chicago next, or Damn Yankees, or anything with Bob Fosse involved, or Dreamgirls.. but not really.. or anything really. I just love music by real singers. with real pitch and real talent. Broadway voices will never compare to anything else...

:-)

I'm getting my Glee para tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment