PRIDE

awesome that I enjoyed playing and having fun with my cousin and his friends during pride. I saw my homie down there for a second too. It was great.

It's wonderful because this is the first year that I can say that I am truly Proud.

I love being gay. I am not in the closet to anyone.. There is no one with whom I am close that does not know this about me and it's wonderful. It has enabled me to live my life openly and freely because try as I might to keep secrets, I am unable to. I work hard to live an open and honest existence because you know, there are only so may chances you get to make a difference.

Part of me wishes it was okay for my students to know I am gay because I feel like it would open worlds for those who are gay and those who are straight. Set a new example. I'm just a regular person. but I dont have ANY desire to be any different.

I am happy with who I am. I am delighted in the moments I get so spend with those who love me for who I am.

I started coming out to myself decades ago, but finally accepted it 7 years ago. Now, I am clear that I need to be who I am.

I'm a woman. I am black. I am a lesbian. I am so proud to be me.

Rainbow flags if I was into that whole thing.. but.. not so much.

:-) I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment