101 in 1001 Update #2

Sooooooo... 101 in 1001 has been going well.

#7. I wrote one letter and got it sent off. I am thinking about getting several real life pen pals.. like people i already know.. and writing to them instead of writing to random folks.. cause that hasn't been going so well... But I got one letter off..

#34. I am writing 3 pieces right now and haven't been able to really call them finished because i'm not happy with them.. but it's okay. it's in progress

#36. Volunteered at the Toy Party, which is the killer winter gay event of the year.. I registered VIP guests and helped For All Kids as they collected THOUSANDS of toys.. It was great fun. Successfully engaged in some small talk and did it all by myself! Plus I got a free t-shirt.. soooo 3 hrs down

AND when I go home, i'm going to watch a classic film with my mom and try to gather pictures for her scrapbook. It should be lots of fun.. I love the holidays!!

Ooooh my relaxed hair is growing out nicely.. I have TONS of new growth.. and I am simply draping.. Long hair dont care!!! :-)))

Hellooooooooooooooo Chicago in 7 hours.

1 comment:

identitycrisis said...

Go you! You have a massive list. Glad to see you are tackling it.

Sounds like you had an awesome time volunteering. I volunteered for the AIDS Foundation's World of Chocolate fundraiser wrapping the packages that people bought. It was really a great time and not at all emotionally draining. I got to walk around the event and enjoy some chocolate, great food, and an open bar. I'm definitely doing it again new year.

Post a Comment