Got me doing things I never do....

Single. I've tried it. I've liked it. I am enjoying it right now. I am still single and loving my life. But my eye has been caught. Something about her. Something about the way she moves and talks... her hair and her smile.. Something about how she busts my balls and then asks me for help. Something about her just makes me want to lay down the pimp card. Makes me wanna just retire the roster and devote that energy to special moments. To first dates and sweet surprises.. to making her smile. She is smart and good at what she does. She is independent and doesn't play games. She is honest and sweet. She knows what she wants and makes me feeeeeel great. She smells like heaven.. euphoria to be exact. But Im not willing to take it fast and jump in head first.. I dont want to spend the night or sleep with her. I just want to hang out.. I want to take her on a first date to somewhere fun that will make her smile.. I want to share little moments and show her my favorite spot in the world. I want to read books in bed and force her to watch my favorite shows.. I want to dance at the club and then kiss her goodnight.

to put it most simply... I'm sprung.

And I'm perfectly okay with that....

No comments:

Post a Comment