Go Sit Down

And because the blog has been a big bummer for two posts in a row.. here is a list of dumb shit I find funny.

1. The Real Housewives of Atlanta go to restaurants I go to. HAHA on a teacher's salary I can afford to go to Twist and FAB. They don't do anything super cool. They live in houses that I could lease/rent in this economy. HA! Only one I think who is prolly really doing it for real.. is Kandi cause let's face it royalties are for real.

2. That chic on So You Think You Can Dance is so annoying.. always hollering and shit. Go Sit Down!

3. My students don't know who said "Give me liberty or give me death" They also write on the wrong side of the paper. Go Sit Down

4. I wrote "Happy Birthday Beyonce" on the board today and in one of my classes the kids got up and did Single Ladies and Uh oh uh oh uh oh oh no no HAHAA Hi-larious!

5. I knew Paul Abdula was out of there! :-) I called it on the blog. Okay I said she should be fired. but ya know. same!

6. I'm gonna join Twitter cause Janet Jackson is on there.

7. That long stroke is no joke. Thank your local pipe layer!

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment