Summer Summer Summer Time!!

Oooooh I just came in the house from doing my favorite thing during the summer.. Riding in the car jamming to summer jams... Summer is the best time of year because the music is soooo fun and carefree.. And the best best part is that every summer they bring back OLD summer jams!! And I be jukin in my car. I love it, love it, love it! And some people might balk at this list for not including REAL music.. but anything I can juke to is good enough for me. In no particular order!

1. Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake
2. Beyonce and Jay Z- Deja Vu
3. Do It To It- Cherish (A A A A A Aaaaaaaa)
4. It's Going Down- Yung Joc
5. Snap your Fangers- Lil Jon
6. Crazy in Love- Beyonce ft Jay Z
7. Promiscuous Girl - Nelly Furtado and Timbaland
8. Cassie- Me and You
9. I'm Real- J.Lo and Ja Rule (SHUT UP we all have our guilty pleasures)
10. So What- Field Mob ft Ciara
11. One Two Step- Ciara
12 S.O.S. -Rihanna
13. Bossy- Kelis
14. Pon de Replay- Rihanna
15. Bow Wow and Omarion- Let Me Hold You
16. Its Over Now- 112
17. Get Your Freak On- Missy

I mean clearly i can go on... but i just love love love the summer, riding in the car... acting a fool on the streets of Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment